DNJ is Open Source framework to make use of jQuery in an ASP.NET application easier.
This article is a quick guide to some features of the DNJ framework. DNJ is an Open Source framework that helps using jQuery with ASP.NET applications. It provide helper functions, an AJAX extender, a transparent RPC, and an implementation of the jQuery UI components as ASP.NET web controls.
View full Article : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/dotnetjquery.aspx
Read more : http://dnj.eurekaa.org/
The focus of Microsoft’s latest ASP.NET 4has mainly been on improving the performance and Search-engine Optimization (SEO). In this article, I’ll be taking a look at what I think are the most important new features in ASP.NET 4.
* Output cache extensibility
* Session state compression
* View state mode for individual control
* Page.MetaKeyword and Page.MetaDescription properties
* Response.RedirectPermanent method
* Routing in ASP.NET
* Increase the URL character length
* New syntax for Html Encode
* Predictable Client IDs
* Web.config file refactoring
* Auto-Start ASP.NET applications
* Improvements on Microsoft Ajax Library
This article demonstrates how to click and retrieve data from a GridView cell.
This article is a sample chapter from Suprotim Agarwal EBook called 51 Tips, Tricks and Recipes with jQuery and ASP.NET Controls.
The chapter has been modified a little to publish it as an article.
click here to read more